Duration 9 days
Discover the people, the sights and the flavours of Mexico’s culinary capital - the indigenous state of Oaxaca. This beautiful state in southern Mexico is a melting pot of cultures, traditions and peoples, a fact reflected in its rich, varied and delicious cuisine. Discover the ancient heritage of sites like Monte Alban and Mitla, the stunning beauty and unique biodiversity of the Sierra Norte mountains and experience the best food and drink of the region as well as learning the region’s culinary secrets from some of Oaxaca’s best chefs as well as from some local chefs who still use the traditional recipes of rural Oaxaca. Buen Provecho!
Booking & Payment Questions
• Experience real Oaxacan food
• Visit unique site of Hierve El Agua
• Prepare you own Oaxacan dishes
• Discover the lovely Mixteca region
• The ancient site of Monte Alban
• The colonial charm of Oaxaca city
• The colourful food market at Tlacolula
• Learn from top Oaxacan chefs
Please choose your country of residence.