Duration 8 days
From the sophisticated capital city of Beirut with its top restaurants and excellent nightlife you will venture out and discover the legendary hospitality and culinary secrets of rural Lebanon. Prepare a traditional mezze in the village of Ehden, visit an organic farm in Deir El Ahmar, prepare fish the traditional way in Saida and cook with tumbleweed in Maasser Ech Chouf. Finally visit the stunning temples, mosques, courtyards and statues of the Roman site of Baalbek before discovering the delicious wines of the Bekaa Valley.
Booking & Payment Questions
• Experience real Lebanese food
• Visit the Roman site of Baalbek
• Prepare you own Lebanese mezze
• Cook fresh fish on the coast
• Taste the wines of Bekaa Valley
• Visit an organic farm
• Discover Lebanese hospitality and humour
Please choose your country of residence.